Whip 4' LED RGB
Riding Park `News
Mines & Meadows invites you to come explore underground riding through ou...Read more
Pennsylvania is now filled with great riding destinations. Below are some of ...Read more
The Svihra Family
Trailhead Powersport's Owners
2nd and soon to be 3rd generation owners have riding in their blood. We built Trailhead to serve our great customers the best of the best! The ecommerce side was built to expand our great service to the entire US. Welcome to our store.
ALPINESTARS(MX) Youth Tech 3S Boots - Black/White
8 In Stock
- Designed for junior riders
- Upper construction is made from innovative, lightweight microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion-resistant
- Light microfiber on the front and rear bellows for added comfort in the flex areas
- Toe box is made of synthetic material for high abrasion resistance
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out water and dirt
- Contoured TPU calf guard, TPU higher medial guard, TPU outer lateral ankle guard and TPU heel counter for support and impact resistance
- Rear TPU gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU guard for added impact resistance and comfort on the rear flex zone
- Injected TPU shin plate is connected with the TPU medial guard panel
- Hook-and-loop upper boot closure with a TPR flap to fit a wide range of calf sizes while providing comfort and support
- TPU higher medial guard is designed with a technical texture for improved grip
- Biomechanical medial blade system allows good front/rear flex of the boot and provides support and impact resistance to the ankle
- Ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps wrap smoothly around the front flex area from the medial guard to the lateral side of the boot without compromising boot flex
- Boot closure system includes ratchet closure with memory system and a quick-release/locking system with a self-aligning design for easy, precise closure
- All buckles are replaceable
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual-compound foot shell is reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement
- Soft foam surrounds the ankle and boot collar for comfort and shock-absorbing performance
- Boot has a textile lining for added comfort
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed
- Specially modified smaller footbed to accommodate growth and extended longevity of the product
- High-grip rubber compound sole
|COLOR/FINISH||BLACK / WHITE|
|MATERIAL||MICROFIBER / POLYMER COMPOUNDS|
|BASE COLOR||BLACK / WHITE|
TrailheadPowersports.com and BRAAPit.com now offer free delivery on thousands of items online for most orders over $79. This great value for our online shoppers means it's easier than ever to start modifying your machine, repairing those worn parts you've wanted to get to, upgrade your gear, or even do some gift shopping.
- You get 2-day delivery on thousands of in-demand items. Look for the expected arrival date in your Shopping Cart under Product Information. Plan ahead with confidence knowing your delivery will arrive on schedule.
- Other shipping methods are available at checkout if you want your purchase delivered faster. Just check our Shipping and Delivery FAQs for a look at your options.
FREE standard shipping and residential delivery on most orders over $79 made at TrailheadPowersports.com and BRAAPit.com. Some exclusions apply. See product detail for free shipping eligibility. See product descriptions for free shipping eligibility. This offer is not valid on gift cards or prior purchases or certain items containing weight and/or size shipping restrictions (details in item descriptions). This offer is valid on parcel and residential delivery only; it does not include express or expedited shipping. We reserve the right to change or end this offer at any time. Select items can ship to Alaska & Hawaii. We cannot ship to APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, or U.S. Territories. Please allow 3-5 business days for parcel ground delivery and 5-10 business days for home delivery in addition to order processing time which varies by product. All returns are subject to Trailhead Powersports standard return policy. Void where prohibited.
Economy Standard Ground
Standard Shipping is the default shipping method for most items and includes delivery by a small parcel carrier.
Priority Ground Shipping includes 1-3 day delivery by a small parcel carrier. Priority Ground shipments are prioritized to pack and ship earlier than Standard Ground shipments.
Expedited Shipping includes second day delivery by a small parcel carrier, once the items ship. Processing time is additional and will vary by product.
Express Shipping includes next day delivery by a small parcel carrier, once the items ship. Processing time is additional and will vary by product.
Cost Saver Shipping is a more economical shipping method that includes initial transportation by a small parcel carrier and final delivery by the U.S. Postal Service.
Bulk Delivery is made by a delivery truck. The carrier will contact you to make a delivery appointment. Someone 18 years of age or older must be present to sign for the delivery. Customer-supplied tarps are recommended to protect property.
When will my order arrive?
Estimated delivery dates are provided for each item in the product information page. To check the status of your order online, please visit the Trailhead Powersports order status page. Enter your order confirmation number and email address in the space provided. You can also track your item by clicking on the tracking number in the Shipping Confirmation e-mail that is sent once your item ships.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Buy Online Ship to Home Cancellation
This process varies according to your order type and which stage the order is in.
To cancel a Delivery/Ship-to-Home order, visit My Account to see your order details and click on the Cancel Items button to cancel the order online. You may cancel the entire order within 45 minutes of placing the order. Individual items and orders completely or partially paid for with a gift card cannot be canceled online and require contacting Online Customer Support via LiveChat or by calling 1-844-41-BRAAP. Online Customer Support can assist with canceling entire orders, individual items within an order and orders paid for with gift cards only if contacted within 45 minutes from having placed the order. Once the 45-minute window has passed, the order cannot be canceled.
Online Customer Support can be reached by LiveChat 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, or at 1-844-41BRAAP Monday - Sunday, 9a.m. – 5p.m. ET. Please have your order confirmation number and your original payment information available when calling to cancel your order.
If it is too late to cancel your order, you may return any unwanted items in accordance with our returns policy.
Buy Online Pick Up in Store Cancellation
To cancel a Buy Online, Pick Up in Store order, visit My Account or Track Order to see your order details and click on the Cancel Order button to cancel the order online. Entire orders may be canceled only if they meet the following criteria: 1. The order was not paid for completely or partially with a gift card, 2. All items in the order are being picked up at the same store, 3. The order may not be partially picked up, and 4. All items were purchased as Buy Online, Pick Up in Store items. You may contact Online Customer Support via LiveChat or by calling 1-844-41BRAAP to cancel entire orders at any time including: individual items of an order, items in the order purchased as Buy Online Ship to Store and orders paid for partially or completely with gift cards.
To cancel your order and/or in store pickup, contact Online Customer Support by LiveChat 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, or at 1-844-41-BRAAP Monday - Sunday, 9a.m. – 5p.m. ET. Please have your original payment information available when calling to cancel your order.