The Svihra Family
Trailhead Powersport's Owners
2nd and soon to be 3rd generation owners have riding in their blood. We built Trailhead to serve our great customers the best of the best! The ecommerce side was built to expand our great service to the entire US. Welcome to our store.
- The most significant upgrades to the Tech 10 performance are unique technologies: The Frontal Flexion Control Frame, the Asymmetrical Dual-pivot Arms, the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protection Shock Absorber which is integrated into a redesigned foot shell and the slimmer, more streamlined, outsole.
- New material composites have been created that are lighter in weight and more durable to ensure they hold up to the rigors of off-road riding. The new, cold-forged, aluminum buckles are a result with an easier to operate, more durable and self-aligning closure that offer a positive hold across the upper surfaces of the boot. The result has yielded over 400 grams (almost 1lb) in weight reduction for the new Tech 10.
- The design also reduces the Tech 10’s profile and physical size. It is more streamlined with newer, lighter, more durable composite materials and a more integrated approach to the construction of the components which dynamically enhance the chassis of the boot and utilize more advanced bonding processes.
- Asymmetrical medial and lateral double pivot system for improved levels of flexibility and precision for both independent and synchronized movement
- Constructed from a dual density compound and combined with the rear blade system
- Double pivot system allows the Tech 10 to retain its integrity while flexing
- Energy dissipating shin plate features a new anatomic design for reduced surface area and weight-saving
- Exclusive dual-compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support
- Foot shell features five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity
- Innovative flexion inserts work seamlessly with new flex support system for ultimate in performance
- Low-profile, pull-on design for reduce material build, less weight and to facilitate easier and quicker wearing
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede in heel area, keeping the foot located inside the boot
- Provides a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shell all the way up to the shin plate
- Redesigned dual density Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) rear blade system engineered to prevent hyper-extension while offering improved flex control and impact resistance
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles
- Ankle control system developed in the outer shell construction, allowing natural ankle movement, vertical compression control and improved impact protection
- Asymmetrical, dual pivot arms on boot frame
- Chassis combines advanced lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell
- Closure system features contra-closure, doubling closure security and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning, memory, design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security
- Combines dual front and rear blade connectors
- Completely redesigned sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance, grip and mud and water run-off
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance
- Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP), an innovative safety feature which includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with expanded poly-foam to absorb high impact energies during a crash
- Engineered to 'float' freely between the lower and upper boot construction
- Patented technology features lighter, anatomically redesigned medial and lateral torsion arms
- Slim-line buckles include high-impact bridge closures which are cold forged for precision and strength
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Soles and buckles are easily replaceable
|COLOR/FINISH||BLACK / GRAY / WHITE / GRAY / ORANGE / WHITE / BLACK / ORANGE|
|MATERIAL||MICROFIBER / POLYMER COMPOUNDS / LEATHER / GRAIN LEATHER|
|BASE COLOR||ORANGE / BLACK|
TrailheadPowersports.com and BRAAPit.com now offer free delivery on thousands of items online for most orders over $79. This great value for our online shoppers means it's easier than ever to start modifying your machine, repairing those worn parts you've wanted to get to, upgrade your gear, or even do some gift shopping.
- You get 2-day delivery on thousands of in-demand items. Look for the expected arrival date in your Shopping Cart under Product Information. Plan ahead with confidence knowing your delivery will arrive on schedule.
- Other shipping methods are available at checkout if you want your purchase delivered faster. Just check our Shipping and Delivery FAQs for a look at your options.
FREE standard shipping and residential delivery on most orders over $79 made at TrailheadPowersports.com and BRAAPit.com. Some exclusions apply. See product detail for free shipping eligibility. See product descriptions for free shipping eligibility. This offer is not valid on gift cards or prior purchases or certain items containing weight and/or size shipping restrictions (details in item descriptions). This offer is valid on parcel and residential delivery only; it does not include express or expedited shipping. We reserve the right to change or end this offer at any time. Select items can ship to Alaska & Hawaii. We cannot ship to APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, or U.S. Territories. Please allow 3-5 business days for parcel ground delivery and 5-10 business days for home delivery in addition to order processing time which varies by product. All returns are subject to Trailhead Powersports standard return policy. Void where prohibited.
Economy Standard Ground
Standard Shipping is the default shipping method for most items and includes delivery by a small parcel carrier.
Priority Ground Shipping includes 1-3 day delivery by a small parcel carrier. Priority Ground shipments are prioritized to pack and ship earlier than Standard Ground shipments.
Expedited Shipping includes second day delivery by a small parcel carrier, once the items ship. Processing time is additional and will vary by product.
Express Shipping includes next day delivery by a small parcel carrier, once the items ship. Processing time is additional and will vary by product.
Cost Saver Shipping is a more economical shipping method that includes initial transportation by a small parcel carrier and final delivery by the U.S. Postal Service.
Bulk Delivery is made by a delivery truck. The carrier will contact you to make a delivery appointment. Someone 18 years of age or older must be present to sign for the delivery. Customer-supplied tarps are recommended to protect property.
When will my order arrive?
Estimated delivery dates are provided for each item in the product information page. To check the status of your order online, please visit the Trailhead Powersports order status page. Enter your order confirmation number and email address in the space provided. You can also track your item by clicking on the tracking number in the Shipping Confirmation e-mail that is sent once your item ships.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Buy Online Ship to Home Cancellation
This process varies according to your order type and which stage the order is in.
To cancel a Delivery/Ship-to-Home order, visit My Account to see your order details and click on the Cancel Items button to cancel the order online. You may cancel the entire order within 45 minutes of placing the order. Individual items and orders completely or partially paid for with a gift card cannot be canceled online and require contacting Online Customer Support via LiveChat or by calling 1-844-41-BRAAP. Online Customer Support can assist with canceling entire orders, individual items within an order and orders paid for with gift cards only if contacted within 45 minutes from having placed the order. Once the 45-minute window has passed, the order cannot be canceled.
Online Customer Support can be reached by LiveChat 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, or at 1-844-41BRAAP Monday - Sunday, 9a.m. – 5p.m. ET. Please have your order confirmation number and your original payment information available when calling to cancel your order.
If it is too late to cancel your order, you may return any unwanted items in accordance with our returns policy.
Buy Online Pick Up in Store Cancellation
To cancel a Buy Online, Pick Up in Store order, visit My Account or Track Order to see your order details and click on the Cancel Order button to cancel the order online. Entire orders may be canceled only if they meet the following criteria: 1. The order was not paid for completely or partially with a gift card, 2. All items in the order are being picked up at the same store, 3. The order may not be partially picked up, and 4. All items were purchased as Buy Online, Pick Up in Store items. You may contact Online Customer Support via LiveChat or by calling 1-844-41BRAAP to cancel entire orders at any time including: individual items of an order, items in the order purchased as Buy Online Ship to Store and orders paid for partially or completely with gift cards.
To cancel your order and/or in store pickup, contact Online Customer Support by LiveChat 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, or at 1-844-41-BRAAP Monday - Sunday, 9a.m. – 5p.m. ET. Please have your original payment information available when calling to cancel your order.